miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2008

A scary night and in the mornig continuos!!!!

When I had seventeen years old my cousin, me and his friends decided to go to Coetzalan in Puebla, in that place we rent a tent and hired a guide. The guide carried us into the forest at 5 o´clock in the afternoon and when we arrived at the place that we are going to camp the guide said us I got go because the place had a lot of mist and at more or less 7 o´clock you couldn´t see anything, but the strange thing is that the guide said us If we are sure to stay here at night, and we almost say yes, Why not? but the guide didn´t say anything.

At 12 o´clock in the night my cousin and me woke up because we listened steps outside of the tent, we thought that it colud be another campers or an animal but then we became scary because we listened like a kind of moans likely of a woman at the same time his girlfriend and hes sister woke up we are very frightening, it was horrible. Then the moans stoped and we return to sleep.

The other day we are very tired and frightening but my cousin said that it could be a montain cat and we tried to convince our selves that it coldn´t be anithing else. We went downt at the river but I felt down with a rock and I became wet so I decided to came back to the camp.

When I arrived I decided to make a campfirea and at the moment of I had doing that I could feel and listented the steps like someone are walked back of me . I turned my head but I couldn´t saw anything. After that I decided to go to another place. I was very scare. So we came back to the guide office and he asked why did you came back so early? and we told him about the strange things and he told us about the story of a woman that drawning here, he thought that we known about the story. We are very angry with the guide but more frightening.
END

2 comentarios:

THE BEST TEAM dijo...

This is the story of Gilma Ivonne Cortes Araiza

Verónica Poujol dijo...

Gilma, your story was cool, creative and really scary!.

Be careful with grammar, specially past forms!!!!!

Mark: 7